University of Ghana Lecturer Teaches Kofi Kinaata’s ’Things Fall Apart’ In Class
Kofi Kinaata’s hit song ’Things Fall Apart’ has found its way into a Religion class at the University of Ghana.
A twitter user with username Mario Ocquaye posted the picture on the Social Media platform and since gone viral.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
If readers may recall, this is not the first time the Takoradi artiste’s song is making its way to a higher institution’s classroom with the first one being his hit song ’Confession’. The song also was seen being studied at a literature class at the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) in Kumasi.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.