American actor Leonardo DiCaprio has added his voice to the menace that’s facing the Atewa Forest Reserve in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
The actor in a Twitter post mentioned that the forest reserve ’provides drinking water to 5 million+ people & harbors 100+ wildlife species’.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
He, therefore, is calling upon everyone to help save the reserve from ’extinction’.
His post was in response to an article published by Washington Post stating that ’Mining bauxite in Ghana would bring millions to China’