American actor Leonardo DiCaprio has added his voice to the menace that’s facing the Atewa Forest Reserve in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
The actor in a Twitter post mentioned that the forest reserve ’provides drinking water to 5 million+ people & harbors 100+ wildlife species’.
- It Was Not My Fault I Couldn’t Perform – Sarkodie Issues Apology to Fans Over No Show At Cardi B in Ghana Concert
- Former University of Ghana Athlete Excels in the USA
- French Montana Mocked For Putting Old Collabs With Drake& More On New Album ‘Just To Boost Streams’
- Messi beats Ronaldo and Van Dijk to win his 6th Ballon d’or
- Israel Maweta Returns With New Video, “Don’t Pass Me By” | WATCH
He, therefore, is calling upon everyone to help save the reserve from ’extinction’.
His post was in response to an article published by Washington Post stating that ’Mining bauxite in Ghana would bring millions to China’