American actor Leonardo DiCaprio has added his voice to the menace that’s facing the Atewa Forest Reserve in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
The actor in a Twitter post mentioned that the forest reserve ’provides drinking water to 5 million+ people & harbors 100+ wildlife species’.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
He, therefore, is calling upon everyone to help save the reserve from ’extinction’.
His post was in response to an article published by Washington Post stating that ’Mining bauxite in Ghana would bring millions to China’