American actor Leonardo DiCaprio has added his voice to the menace that’s facing the Atewa Forest Reserve in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
The actor in a Twitter post mentioned that the forest reserve ’provides drinking water to 5 million+ people & harbors 100+ wildlife species’.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
He, therefore, is calling upon everyone to help save the reserve from ’extinction’.
His post was in response to an article published by Washington Post stating that ’Mining bauxite in Ghana would bring millions to China’