Ghana’s Harriet Lamptey has been adjudged Miss United Nations Grand Prix for her sterling performances at the recently held competition in India.
Miss Lamptey, known for her intelligence and love for crowns was Ghana’s representative at the recently held Miss United Nations in the Indian city of Punjab.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Even though the ultimate crown was not brought to Ghana, the former Top Model at Miss Pan African Queen failed to disappoint by notching the prestigious title.
The elegant graduate of University of Ghana also won the Sport challenge and was part of the top five talents to perform on the night.
This is not the first time the energetic young lady has brought home titles after representing the country outside. Her first was her heroics at Miss Pan African Queen in Nigeria which was followed by another sterling performance at the Miss Glamour Queen International at the Philippines.
Miss Harriet Lamptey was also one of the 10 finalists in the 2019 Miss Ghana contest.