Ghana’s Harriet Lamptey has been adjudged Miss United Nations Grand Prix for her sterling performances at the recently held competition in India.
Miss Lamptey, known for her intelligence and love for crowns was Ghana’s representative at the recently held Miss United Nations in the Indian city of Punjab.
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
- Relationship Corner: Defining What It Means to Take a Break in Your Relationship
Even though the ultimate crown was not brought to Ghana, the former Top Model at Miss Pan African Queen failed to disappoint by notching the prestigious title.
The elegant graduate of University of Ghana also won the Sport challenge and was part of the top five talents to perform on the night.
This is not the first time the energetic young lady has brought home titles after representing the country outside. Her first was her heroics at Miss Pan African Queen in Nigeria which was followed by another sterling performance at the Miss Glamour Queen International at the Philippines.
Miss Harriet Lamptey was also one of the 10 finalists in the 2019 Miss Ghana contest.