Ghana’s Harriet Lamptey has been adjudged Miss United Nations Grand Prix for her sterling performances at the recently held competition in India.
Miss Lamptey, known for her intelligence and love for crowns was Ghana’s representative at the recently held Miss United Nations in the Indian city of Punjab.
- It Was Not My Fault I Couldn’t Perform – Sarkodie Issues Apology to Fans Over No Show At Cardi B in Ghana Concert
- Former University of Ghana Athlete Excels in the USA
- French Montana Mocked For Putting Old Collabs With Drake& More On New Album ‘Just To Boost Streams’
- Messi beats Ronaldo and Van Dijk to win his 6th Ballon d’or
- Israel Maweta Returns With New Video, “Don’t Pass Me By” | WATCH
Even though the ultimate crown was not brought to Ghana, the former Top Model at Miss Pan African Queen failed to disappoint by notching the prestigious title.
The elegant graduate of University of Ghana also won the Sport challenge and was part of the top five talents to perform on the night.
This is not the first time the energetic young lady has brought home titles after representing the country outside. Her first was her heroics at Miss Pan African Queen in Nigeria which was followed by another sterling performance at the Miss Glamour Queen International at the Philippines.
Miss Harriet Lamptey was also one of the 10 finalists in the 2019 Miss Ghana contest.