The Best Rapper Alive Okyeame Kwame has taken the highlife game to a new level with the release of ‘Dum Fon No’ featuring amazing songstress, Yaa Yaa.
- Beef Over! Shatta Wale Wishes Sarkodie On His Birthday Live On Radio
- Premiere: Kofi Jamar – Mi Dey Up (Remix) ft Stonebwoy
- Wurld Drops New Video “Wayo”, off his AfroSoul EP
- Funny Face Sends Message to Adebayor After The Latter Unfollowed Him
- Relationship Corner: Defining What It Means to Take a Break in Your Relationship
The Rap Dacta in this masterpiece sings and raps about how social media is distracting a lot of relationships in the modern era.
Hence, Okyeame instructs his partner to switch off her phone so they can marry. The production credit of the song goes to the highlife guru, Kaywa of Highly Spiritual Music.