Sensational Singer Francine Nyarko Koffi popularly known as Fantana has reacted to rumors that she is an ex-convict who was arrested and convicted of theft in America.
The new Rufftown Records artiste, in an interview on Peace FM’s “Entertainment Review” revealed that she had a fight with her roommate in school at Florida in America. She added that her roommate reported her after she threw her (friend’s) bracelet away after they got into a fight.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
News went viral some weeks days ago suggesting that Fantana was once arrested in the US. The name on the prison document showed Francine Nyanko Koffi, and she was referred to as a “West Palm Beach Arrest Inmate.”
Per the information on the document, Fantana was released on November 14, 2017. For the charges, Fantana was allegedly charged for “Larc grand theft 300 less than 5K Dols”. She was also offered a $5,000 surety bond.
Fantana explained that she was jailed for less than 8 hours and released not she was not convicted and imprisoned as it is being speculated in the media.
“When someone is convicted they serve time. I didn’t even step in the courtroom to be convicted. I had a lawyer but I didn’t step in the courtroom because I haven’t been in trouble before. So I was just in there for less than 8 hours and I came out”.