Sensational Singer Francine Nyarko Koffi popularly known as Fantana has reacted to rumors that she is an ex-convict who was arrested and convicted of theft in America.
The new Rufftown Records artiste, in an interview on Peace FM’s “Entertainment Review” revealed that she had a fight with her roommate in school at Florida in America. She added that her roommate reported her after she threw her (friend’s) bracelet away after they got into a fight.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
News went viral some weeks days ago suggesting that Fantana was once arrested in the US. The name on the prison document showed Francine Nyanko Koffi, and she was referred to as a “West Palm Beach Arrest Inmate.”
Per the information on the document, Fantana was released on November 14, 2017. For the charges, Fantana was allegedly charged for “Larc grand theft 300 less than 5K Dols”. She was also offered a $5,000 surety bond.
Fantana explained that she was jailed for less than 8 hours and released not she was not convicted and imprisoned as it is being speculated in the media.
“When someone is convicted they serve time. I didn’t even step in the courtroom to be convicted. I had a lawyer but I didn’t step in the courtroom because I haven’t been in trouble before. So I was just in there for less than 8 hours and I came out”.