Sensational Singer Francine Nyarko Koffi popularly known as Fantana has reacted to rumors that she is an ex-convict who was arrested and convicted of theft in America.
The new Rufftown Records artiste, in an interview on Peace FM’s “Entertainment Review” revealed that she had a fight with her roommate in school at Florida in America. She added that her roommate reported her after she threw her (friend’s) bracelet away after they got into a fight.
- Kojo Trip Unveils Powerful Visualizer for Controversial Single ‘ENOUGH – A Poignant Tale of Ghanaian Struggles”
- Wode Maya’s Epic Encounter with DJ Khaled: Inviting the Super Producer to Ghana!
- Navigating the Path to U.S. Education: A Guide for International Students
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
News went viral some weeks days ago suggesting that Fantana was once arrested in the US. The name on the prison document showed Francine Nyanko Koffi, and she was referred to as a “West Palm Beach Arrest Inmate.”
Per the information on the document, Fantana was released on November 14, 2017. For the charges, Fantana was allegedly charged for “Larc grand theft 300 less than 5K Dols”. She was also offered a $5,000 surety bond.
Fantana explained that she was jailed for less than 8 hours and released not she was not convicted and imprisoned as it is being speculated in the media.
“When someone is convicted they serve time. I didn’t even step in the courtroom to be convicted. I had a lawyer but I didn’t step in the courtroom because I haven’t been in trouble before. So I was just in there for less than 8 hours and I came out”.