Watch: Rapper Rhaf Zippy Describes The Character of all Names According To Their Day of Birth
Ghanaian rapper and songwriter, Rhaf Zippy is out with yet another masterpiece after releasing a number of hit tracks.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
This time the Takoradi Technical University student brilliantly describes the character of local names according to their day of birth which starts from Adwoa (Monday borns) through to Akosua (Sunday borns)
Watch, subscribe and like the video below.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.