Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed what will make her accept a role in a Kumawood movie.
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
- Throwback Thursday: Okyeame Kwame – Woara ft Raquel x Kesse
- New Music: Kyng Louy – Everyday ft Abiolizi (Prod by M16)
- Herbal Tea & White Sofas: How Sarkodie Unwinds Backstage With An Impressive Assortment Of Juices
According to the budding actress who was speaking to Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Miss Okoro stated that she has not yet had an offer from any producer the Kumasi-based industry but would not hesitate to accept one if ‘the script is good with good money’.
I would be happy to act in a movie produced in ‘Twi’ but the script would have to be good with good money – she said