Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed what will make her accept a role in a Kumawood movie.
- Beyoncé’s 7-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, wins songwriting award
- Awal Replies Fameye in a New video
- Gospel Singer Sinach is Now a Mum, Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage
- Kanye West performs free ‘Sunday Service Experience’ concert at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church
- Girls misbehave today because they lack education – Akumaa Mama Zimbi
According to the budding actress who was speaking to Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Miss Okoro stated that she has not yet had an offer from any producer the Kumasi-based industry but would not hesitate to accept one if ‘the script is good with good money’.
I would be happy to act in a movie produced in ‘Twi’ but the script would have to be good with good money – she said