Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed what will make her accept a role in a Kumawood movie.
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
- Full Video: Gyakie’s Interview With BBC Africa
- New Song: Kelvynboy – Visa Remix ft Joey B x Kwesi Arthur
- Relationship Corner: 10 Relationship Tips That Couples Often Forget
According to the budding actress who was speaking to Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Miss Okoro stated that she has not yet had an offer from any producer the Kumasi-based industry but would not hesitate to accept one if ‘the script is good with good money’.
I would be happy to act in a movie produced in ‘Twi’ but the script would have to be good with good money – she said