Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed what will make her accept a role in a Kumawood movie.
- The Throne Ministers Out With A New Dance Video; Check It Out
- Ghanaian Musicians Should Build A Good Structure & Invest A Lot Of Money To Break Into Nigeria – Nigerian Twitter User Tells Kwesi Live
- Election 2020 Will Happen – Information Minister Declares
- Rocky Dawuni Premieres New Video “Champion Arise” – WATCH
- Understand My Lyrics First Before You Talk, Mr. Best Rapper – Eno Barony Throws Another Shot at Medikal
According to the budding actress who was speaking to Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Miss Okoro stated that she has not yet had an offer from any producer the Kumasi-based industry but would not hesitate to accept one if ‘the script is good with good money’.
I would be happy to act in a movie produced in ‘Twi’ but the script would have to be good with good money – she said