Yvonne Okoro Reveals What Will Make Her Act In A Kumawood Movie
Ghanaian actress, Yvonne Okoro has revealed what will make her accept a role in a Kumawood movie.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
According to the budding actress who was speaking to Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’ show, Miss Okoro stated that she has not yet had an offer from any producer the Kumasi-based industry but would not hesitate to accept one if ‘the script is good with good money’.
I would be happy to act in a movie produced in ‘Twi’ but the script would have to be good with good money – she said
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.