Aspirant of the Assemblyman’s seat the Nkpor Electoral area and former student of the University of Ghana has mentioned that his electorates deserve humble and transparent leadership.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
The former teaching assistant at the Department of Modern Languages at Ghana’s Premier University in a conversation with http://kwesilive.com stated that he is ready to provide what his electorates are in search of which is ‘humble and transparent leadership.
The good people of NKPOR deserve a humble,dedicated, and well respected leader to serve them as assemblyman – He told Kwesi Live.
Born and Bred in Nungua – Ayigbe Town, Kenneth Dumakor graduated from the University of Ghana after reading Sociology and Russian.
He also traveled to Russia, Moscow for a year abroad studies where he gained much social responsibility experience.
Organized many clean up exercises, renewed NHIS cards for many, repaired street lights, together with NATA organized youth Empowerment program.
He works at the LEKMA Assembly and really understands the work and duties of an assemblyman.
Slogan – Together we build; Get Involved Now!