Grammy Award winner and American rapper Cardi B will hit the stage in Ghana this December to thrill fans in an unprecedented concert.
The highly-billed event is slated for Sunday, 8th December 2019, 6 pm at the Accra Sports Stadium and will be supported by performances from a sterling array of contemporary African music giants, who will be unveiled in an announcement in the coming weeks.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
The multiple award-winning musician, born Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar, is among sought-after global icons expected to make a momentous trip to Ghana this year, which the nation’s government has labeled the “Year of Return” in commemoration of 400 years since the first slaves left the shores of the African Continent.
This star-studded concert which is brought to you by Livespot 360 and EIB Network would be the first to spark off the festive season.
While December is expected to witness a plethora of grand gigs, Livespot X festival instantly ranks amongst the top, particularly for naming “Bodak Yellow” crooner, Cardi B as the headline act.