Ms Forson has made another pejorative remark about her former manager, Bullet.
Speaking in an interview with Zion Felix on the ‘Uncut Show’, Ms Forson disclosed how Bullet forced her to divorce her husband after just four (4) months of marriage.
The now Black Avenue Muzik Artiste said Bullet told her it will be difficult for her to excel in the industry if she is married.
- IGP Not Laughing At Shatta Wale’s Expensive Joke – Samini teases colleague
- Police in search for Shatta Wale after claims he has allegedly been shot
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
According to her, this statement from Bullet pushed her to quit her marriage in the bid of focusing on her musical career.
Ms Forson revealed meeting Bullet before getting married but it was unfortunate she had to let the man go because of music.
She recounted the good things Bullet did for her baby in the early stage of knowing him. The songstress described Bullet as a good person because he used to shop for her baby.
Ms Forson clarified that she gave birth before getting into the marriage which didn’t last for a long time.
She explained that Bullet requested the $50,000 from her ex-husband after their breakup, the reason why he refused to give out the money.
Sadly for her, Ms Forson’s expectation to get prominence in the Ghanaian music scene through Rufftown Records was not met.
Commenting on what led to her exit from the label, Ms Forson said she felt she wasn’t part of Bullet’s plans because he was ignoring her along the line.