Lynx Entertainment signee Kuami Eugene has issued a word of advise to female musician Fantana and her boss Bullet.
The Rufftown Records mates have been involved in a social media banter in recent days with the former alleging that she’s been bullied by her boss and label mate, Wendy Shay.
- Alan Kyeremanten resigns from the NPP
- Celebrities join the Justice for Mohbad hashtag
- Rema wins first ever Afrobeats Awards at the MTV VMA’s
- Wendy Shay responding to treatment- Rufftown Records
- Kemini Amanor joins Media General
However, in an interview with Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’, the ‘Obiaato’ crooner stated that it will be better if they could settle their issues amicably behind closed doors.