Lynx Entertainment signee Kuami Eugene has issued a word of advise to female musician Fantana and her boss Bullet.
The Rufftown Records mates have been involved in a social media banter in recent days with the former alleging that she’s been bullied by her boss and label mate, Wendy Shay.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
However, in an interview with Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’, the ‘Obiaato’ crooner stated that it will be better if they could settle their issues amicably behind closed doors.