Lynx Entertainment signee Kuami Eugene has issued a word of advise to female musician Fantana and her boss Bullet.
The Rufftown Records mates have been involved in a social media banter in recent days with the former alleging that she’s been bullied by her boss and label mate, Wendy Shay.
- Beyoncé’s 7-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, wins songwriting award
- Awal Replies Fameye in a New video
- Gospel Singer Sinach is Now a Mum, Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage
- Kanye West performs free ‘Sunday Service Experience’ concert at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church
- Girls misbehave today because they lack education – Akumaa Mama Zimbi
However, in an interview with Accra FM’s Nana Romeo on the ‘Ayekoo Ayekoo’, the ‘Obiaato’ crooner stated that it will be better if they could settle their issues amicably behind closed doors.