Wendy Addo known in showbiz circles as Wendy Shay has passionately appealed with writers, journalists and bloggers in Ghana to focus on writing positively to help project the country.
Speaking at the launch of iClub at the Conference Room of the SRC Union Building at the University of Ghana, the ‘Kut It’ crooner revealed that negative news put out by bloggers or journalists affects the country negatively.
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
- Travel Blog: 7 Places Anyone Would Love to See at Least Once in Their Lifetime
- Sarfoa Crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2021
When negative news are written about us always, the goes a long way to affect the image of the country and us(celebrities).
This is because clients or people outside the country always google about us and if these are what they always find, then its not good for us.
The iClub spearheaded by Pastor Brian Amoateng was launched today at the University of Ghana.