Wendy Addo known in showbiz circles as Wendy Shay has passionately appealed with writers, journalists and bloggers in Ghana to focus on writing positively to help project the country.
Speaking at the launch of iClub at the Conference Room of the SRC Union Building at the University of Ghana, the ‘Kut It’ crooner revealed that negative news put out by bloggers or journalists affects the country negatively.
- New ATWAG executives inducted at New Year Party
- New Music: Rhaf Zippy – Serwaa (Prod by Apya)
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
When negative news are written about us always, the goes a long way to affect the image of the country and us(celebrities).
This is because clients or people outside the country always google about us and if these are what they always find, then its not good for us.
The iClub spearheaded by Pastor Brian Amoateng was launched today at the University of Ghana.