Wendy Addo known in showbiz circles as Wendy Shay has passionately appealed with writers, journalists and bloggers in Ghana to focus on writing positively to help project the country.
Speaking at the launch of iClub at the Conference Room of the SRC Union Building at the University of Ghana, the ‘Kut It’ crooner revealed that negative news put out by bloggers or journalists affects the country negatively.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
When negative news are written about us always, the goes a long way to affect the image of the country and us(celebrities).
This is because clients or people outside the country always google about us and if these are what they always find, then its not good for us.
The iClub spearheaded by Pastor Brian Amoateng was launched today at the University of Ghana.