Wendy Addo known in showbiz circles as Wendy Shay has passionately appealed with writers, journalists and bloggers in Ghana to focus on writing positively to help project the country.
Speaking at the launch of iClub at the Conference Room of the SRC Union Building at the University of Ghana, the ‘Kut It’ crooner revealed that negative news put out by bloggers or journalists affects the country negatively.
- Promote your songs on TikTok, not Nigeria- Bullgod
- Israel-Hamas war: Premature babies safely evacuated from Al-Shifa hospital
- Our market women understand better economics than our leaders- Theo Acheampong
- Wanzam the Classic DJ, Ghanaian Alternative Music Maestro, Nominated for Prestigious Guinness Ghana DJ Awards
- Ghanaian Musician Black Sherif to Hold Maiden Concert in The Gambia on November 25
When negative news are written about us always, the goes a long way to affect the image of the country and us(celebrities).
This is because clients or people outside the country always google about us and if these are what they always find, then its not good for us.
The iClub spearheaded by Pastor Brian Amoateng was launched today at the University of Ghana.