Wendy Addo known in showbiz circles as Wendy Shay has passionately appealed with writers, journalists and bloggers in Ghana to focus on writing positively to help project the country.
Speaking at the launch of iClub at the Conference Room of the SRC Union Building at the University of Ghana, the ‘Kut It’ crooner revealed that negative news put out by bloggers or journalists affects the country negatively.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
When negative news are written about us always, the goes a long way to affect the image of the country and us(celebrities).
This is because clients or people outside the country always google about us and if these are what they always find, then its not good for us.
The iClub spearheaded by Pastor Brian Amoateng was launched today at the University of Ghana.