Renowned gospel musician, Pastor Joe Beechem has poured out a word of advice to Ghanaian youth and musicians.
The ‘Me Kae’ hitmaker in an interview with Eugene McQuaye on Radio Univers’ Big X Show stated that pride has always been a killer of dreams and has brought a lot of great people down.
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
- Travel Blog: 7 Places Anyone Would Love to See at Least Once in Their Lifetime
- Sarfoa Crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2021
Grace can put you somewhere but your character will bring you back. I would advice the youth and current crop of musicians of to be very weary of pride as it can take away everything they have earned.- Pastor Joe Beechem stated.
Pastor Beechem is set to hold his ‘Impartation Conference’ at the Christ Evangelistic Ministry church auditorium tomorrow, October 27, 2019, at exactly 6 pm.