Renowned gospel musician, Pastor Joe Beechem has poured out a word of advice to Ghanaian youth and musicians.
The ‘Me Kae’ hitmaker in an interview with Eugene McQuaye on Radio Univers’ Big X Show stated that pride has always been a killer of dreams and has brought a lot of great people down.
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
Grace can put you somewhere but your character will bring you back. I would advice the youth and current crop of musicians of to be very weary of pride as it can take away everything they have earned.- Pastor Joe Beechem stated.
Pastor Beechem is set to hold his ‘Impartation Conference’ at the Christ Evangelistic Ministry church auditorium tomorrow, October 27, 2019, at exactly 6 pm.