Multi-talented Award winning Ghanaian actor and Film maker, born Christopher Nii Attoh but best known and called Chris Attoh in the showbiz world has lost his dad.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
This comes just few months after the Ghanaian actor lost his second wife, Bettie Jennifer in the United States. Mr. Fred Attoh was aged 91 after he celebrated his birthday on October 1, 2019.
From all of us at http://kwesilive.com, we express our heartfelt condolences to Chris and his family.
More updates will follow as and when we get them.