The long-standing rumor of Fameye leaving OGB Music continues to resurface.
The latest from the camp of the artiste suggests he has left and rebranded for good after he changed his Instagram name to Mr. Peter and deleted all his posts there leaving on freestyle he did with his guitarist, Kofi Strings.
- Beyoncé’s 7-year-old daughter, Blue Ivy, wins songwriting award
- Awal Replies Fameye in a New video
- Gospel Singer Sinach is Now a Mum, Welcomes First Baby Five Years After Marriage
- Kanye West performs free ‘Sunday Service Experience’ concert at Joel Osteen’s Lakewood Church
- Girls misbehave today because they lack education – Akumaa Mama Zimbi
There has never been calm at the camp of the record label since the scuffle between Fameye and his boss Ogidi Brown in Italy some months back.
Fameye also admitted in an interview with Sammy Kay Media that he belonged to the family of Chris Waddle-led AMG Business which casted more shadow of doubt about his relationship with his current record label.