The long-standing rumor of Fameye leaving OGB Music continues to resurface.
The latest from the camp of the artiste suggests he has left and rebranded for good after he changed his Instagram name to Mr. Peter and deleted all his posts there leaving on freestyle he did with his guitarist, Kofi Strings.
- Kofi Adjorlolo Recounts Events Of Stigmatization Because of His Roles In Movies
- I Am Going To Sue Kontihene For Saying I Do Drugs – Kwabena Kwabena Threatens
- Preorder link for “Mood Swings” EP by Edem is out – GO GET’EM!!!
- Listen Up: Black Sherif Out With ‘Money’ Remix Featuring AMG Armani & Tulenkey
- Dromobii Drops Maiden EP, GenZ | Here’s How To Get It
There has never been calm at the camp of the record label since the scuffle between Fameye and his boss Ogidi Brown in Italy some months back.
Fameye also admitted in an interview with Sammy Kay Media that he belonged to the family of Chris Waddle-led AMG Business which casted more shadow of doubt about his relationship with his current record label.