The long-standing rumor of Fameye leaving OGB Music continues to resurface.
The latest from the camp of the artiste suggests he has left and rebranded for good after he changed his Instagram name to Mr. Peter and deleted all his posts there leaving on freestyle he did with his guitarist, Kofi Strings.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
There has never been calm at the camp of the record label since the scuffle between Fameye and his boss Ogidi Brown in Italy some months back.
Fameye also admitted in an interview with Sammy Kay Media that he belonged to the family of Chris Waddle-led AMG Business which casted more shadow of doubt about his relationship with his current record label.