The debate of whether or not Ghana needs to build a film village now continues to be a topic of discussion on major entertainment shows in Ghana.
Most celebrities and movie enthusiasts as well have been sharing their opinion about the matter. Actress Beverly Afaglo in a discussion with Zionfelix has opined that the country needs more cinemas rather than a film village.
- US actress Kirstie Alley dies at age 71
- Keke Palmer announces pregnancy on SNL
- Events to look out for this December in Ghana
- Burna Boy and Black Sherif 2022’s most streamed artist in Ghana
- Chris Hemsworth to take a break from acting
According to her, Ghanaians do not understand the concept of a film village hence the decision to go for it ahead of cinemas. Giving reasons for her choice, Mrs. Baah stated that one has to pay to rent the Film Village for shooting movies or other projects.
This according to her will make the maintenance of the facility a burden since many people will hesitate to pay for it.