Many have of the view that the Ghanaian movie industry is all but dead but this view is strongly disagreed by Mrs. Beverly Afaglo Baah.
The wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame in an interview with Zionfelix on the Uncut show stated that she feels the local movie industry is better now.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
According to her, there were days that an actor or actress would go the whole year without even receiving a phone call from a producer or director. This she says has been hard times and since she can go to a location to shoot a scene or two now, things are better.