The Movie Industry Is Better Now Than Before – Actress Beverly Afaglo Baah
Many have of the view that the Ghanaian movie industry is all but dead but this view is strongly disagreed by Mrs. Beverly Afaglo Baah.
The wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame in an interview with Zionfelix on the Uncut show stated that she feels the local movie industry is better now.
- Shatta Wale gifts Ras Nene a brand new car
- Actor Mawuli Gavor and wife expecting first child
- Davido returns, announces new album
- Full list: VGMA24 nominees
- Breaking: Arrest warrant issued for Russian President, Putin over war crime allegations in Ukraine
According to her, there were days that an actor or actress would go the whole year without even receiving a phone call from a producer or director. This she says has been hard times and since she can go to a location to shoot a scene or two now, things are better.
Kwesilive has been a media enthusiast since childhood. He is also an entertainment critic, writer and a Radio show host. His media career began in 2009 when he featured on 'Nhyira FM's' 'Kiddie Sports' before volunteering for kumasionline.net, Sweet Melodies FM and Radio Univers.