Many have of the view that the Ghanaian movie industry is all but dead but this view is strongly disagreed by Mrs. Beverly Afaglo Baah.
The wife of Choirmaster of Praye fame in an interview with Zionfelix on the Uncut show stated that she feels the local movie industry is better now.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
According to her, there were days that an actor or actress would go the whole year without even receiving a phone call from a producer or director. This she says has been hard times and since she can go to a location to shoot a scene or two now, things are better.