Ghana’s star singer, Wiyaala Noella has recounted her difficult start to life in the Northern Region with family.
Giving her account to blogger Kobby Kyei on Get To Know with Kobby Kyei, the Lioness of Africa revealed that she was often referred to as a ‘Man-woman’ for her physique.
- A Stranger Blackmailed Me With My Past – Dhat Gyal reveals
- Is Black Sherif Still A Virgin? Artiste Tells It All To Delay
- Fake kidnap saga: How Takoradi woman used her own SIM to demand ransom
- New Music: Adina Thembi Visits Her South African Roots With ‘Shoulder’ ft Mr. JazziQ
- WATCH – Rocky Dawuni delves into his Highlife Music Roots in New Video “Woara”
According to her, she was cool with it when she was young as it made her quite famous but got fed up with it later on in life as she grew. This led to various physical bouts with a lot of people including guys who teased her.
As to whether she won or not, check out the interview below to get the full details.