Ghana’s star singer, Wiyaala Noella has recounted her difficult start to life in the Northern Region with family.
Giving her account to blogger Kobby Kyei on Get To Know with Kobby Kyei, the Lioness of Africa revealed that she was often referred to as a ‘Man-woman’ for her physique.
- Maxim Cosmetics Ghana wins Cosmetics Brand of the year
- Black Sherif makes YouTube Foundry Class of 2022
- Done Deal: Inaki Williams switches nationality to play for Ghana
- TikTok sensation, Luva de Pedreiro buys first house in Brazil
- ‘The storm is over’! R. Kelly sentenced to 30years in prison for sex trafficking
According to her, she was cool with it when she was young as it made her quite famous but got fed up with it later on in life as she grew. This led to various physical bouts with a lot of people including guys who teased her.
As to whether she won or not, check out the interview below to get the full details.