Ghana’s star singer, Wiyaala Noella has recounted her difficult start to life in the Northern Region with family.
Giving her account to blogger Kobby Kyei on Get To Know with Kobby Kyei, the Lioness of Africa revealed that she was often referred to as a ‘Man-woman’ for her physique.
- US actress Kirstie Alley dies at age 71
- Keke Palmer announces pregnancy on SNL
- Events to look out for this December in Ghana
- Burna Boy and Black Sherif 2022’s most streamed artist in Ghana
- Chris Hemsworth to take a break from acting
According to her, she was cool with it when she was young as it made her quite famous but got fed up with it later on in life as she grew. This led to various physical bouts with a lot of people including guys who teased her.
As to whether she won or not, check out the interview below to get the full details.