Ghana’s star singer, Wiyaala Noella has recounted her difficult start to life in the Northern Region with family.
Giving her account to blogger Kobby Kyei on Get To Know with Kobby Kyei, the Lioness of Africa revealed that she was often referred to as a ‘Man-woman’ for her physique.
- New ATWAG executives inducted at New Year Party
- New Music: Rhaf Zippy – Serwaa (Prod by Apya)
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
According to her, she was cool with it when she was young as it made her quite famous but got fed up with it later on in life as she grew. This led to various physical bouts with a lot of people including guys who teased her.
As to whether she won or not, check out the interview below to get the full details.