Ghana’s star singer, Wiyaala Noella has recounted her difficult start to life in the Northern Region with family.
Giving her account to blogger Kobby Kyei on Get To Know with Kobby Kyei, the Lioness of Africa revealed that she was often referred to as a ‘Man-woman’ for her physique.
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
- My Lyrics Are Deep And Relatable – Black Sherif
- Yaw TOG Named BET’s ‘Amplified International’ Artiste of the Month
- Kwame Yesu’s Much Anticipated Single ‘Anadwo’ Out Now
According to her, she was cool with it when she was young as it made her quite famous but got fed up with it later on in life as she grew. This led to various physical bouts with a lot of people including guys who teased her.
As to whether she won or not, check out the interview below to get the full details.