The “part-time Christian” man of the moment in the Ghanaian Music space, Kofi Kinaata has revealed in an interview with Sammy Kay on the Go online show his motivation for his new song titled “Things fall apart.”
- Nutty O features Stonebwoy on “Mustard Seed” Album – LISTEN
- Okyeame Kwame Unleashes a New Love Song – Love Locked Down
- I can never forgive late Prophet T.B Joshua for what he did to me – Actor Jim Iyke
- Travel Blog: 7 Places Anyone Would Love to See at Least Once in Their Lifetime
- Sarfoa Crowned Ghana’s Most Beautiful 2021
According to Kinaata, he is a member of the Church of Christ but admitted he is a part-time Christian jokingly. The former High-Grade signee stated, it’s about time for introspection and reality checks as Ghanaians and explain that as Ghanaians we should not take everything for granted and entreated everyone to eschew hypocrisy hence the need for us to go back to our popular adage which says “Charity begins at home”.
The ‘Susuka’ hitmaker stated that he has learned, grown and mastered his craft as a musician, therefore, he can rap and sing at the same time.