The “part-time Christian” man of the moment in the Ghanaian Music space, Kofi Kinaata has revealed in an interview with Sammy Kay on the Go online show his motivation for his new song titled “Things fall apart.”
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
According to Kinaata, he is a member of the Church of Christ but admitted he is a part-time Christian jokingly. The former High-Grade signee stated, it’s about time for introspection and reality checks as Ghanaians and explain that as Ghanaians we should not take everything for granted and entreated everyone to eschew hypocrisy hence the need for us to go back to our popular adage which says “Charity begins at home”.
The ‘Susuka’ hitmaker stated that he has learned, grown and mastered his craft as a musician, therefore, he can rap and sing at the same time.