The “part-time Christian” man of the moment in the Ghanaian Music space, Kofi Kinaata has revealed in an interview with Sammy Kay on the Go online show his motivation for his new song titled “Things fall apart.”
- Read Read Foundation Embarks On New Project In Nima
- Stream Here: Sarkodie – No Pressure (Full Album)
- Relationship Corner: 7 Strategies on Dealing with Jealousy in Intimate Relationships
- ‘Second Sermon’ By Black Sherif Hits 1 Million Views In 5 Days
- I am the first musician to customize my car in Ghana – Shatta Wale brags
According to Kinaata, he is a member of the Church of Christ but admitted he is a part-time Christian jokingly. The former High-Grade signee stated, it’s about time for introspection and reality checks as Ghanaians and explain that as Ghanaians we should not take everything for granted and entreated everyone to eschew hypocrisy hence the need for us to go back to our popular adage which says “Charity begins at home”.
The ‘Susuka’ hitmaker stated that he has learned, grown and mastered his craft as a musician, therefore, he can rap and sing at the same time.