Fans of Ghanaian dancehall act, Shatta Wale may be treating themselves to a live band performance when they attend the Wonderboy Album launch on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
One piece of the jigsaw that seemed to be missing from Shatta Wale’s performances in Ghana has been the live band.
- The Truth Is Out! Vivian Jill Reveals Why She Refused To KISS Sumsum In A Movie
- Stonebwoy Teams Up With Billboard To Help Homeless Youths In Hollywood
- He Said He Was Not Going To Monetize ‘Eat’ – DJ Mensah Shares His Conversation With Mr. Drew
- Listen Up: Queen eShun Pours Her Heart Out In ‘Handcuff’
- Hot/Nah? Checkout Dadie Opanka’s New ‘Sakora’ Look
This had led to him constantly been mocked by fans of his rivals including Highgrade Family whose boss, Samini has been touted as the King of Live Band in the country.
However, speaking to Happy FM’s Dr. Cann on Showbiz Extra on Saturday Morning, the ‘Paah Paah Paah’ crooner revealed that he will be performing with a live band.
People don’t know I’ve been performing with a live band since the days of Bandana. Fans should expect to be wowed by my live band performance on Saturday Godwilling.