Fans of Ghanaian dancehall act, Shatta Wale may be treating themselves to a live band performance when they attend the Wonderboy Album launch on Saturday, October 19, 2019.
One piece of the jigsaw that seemed to be missing from Shatta Wale’s performances in Ghana has been the live band.
- New Music: Vanessa Nice Out With ‘All Night Long’ Featuring Kuami Eugene
- Sarkodie and Obrafour Join Edemfest 2019 Line Up
- “Sarkodie Is Dangerous, Rappers Be Very Afraid” – Ice Prince Sends A Warning To All Rappers
- Sad: Chris Attoh’s Woes Continues As He Loses Dad
- Relationship Corner: Characteristics of an Unhealthy Relationship
This had led to him constantly been mocked by fans of his rivals including Highgrade Family whose boss, Samini has been touted as the King of Live Band in the country.
However, speaking to Happy FM’s Dr. Cann on Showbiz Extra on Saturday Morning, the ‘Paah Paah Paah’ crooner revealed that he will be performing with a live band.
People don’t know I’ve been performing with a live band since the days of Bandana. Fans should expect to be wowed by my live band performance on Saturday Godwilling.