AK Songstress has the record as the first Ghanaian Female to drop a strictly Dancehall Album “King Of The Queens”.
- Burna Boy and Black Sherif 2022’s most streamed artist in Ghana
- Chris Hemsworth to take a break from acting
- Akuffo Addo in Qatar for Ghana’s match against Portugal
- Hajia4reall’s message to fans after her arrest
- Ben Bruce reveals plan to produce Genevieve Nnaji movies
AK Songstress has set another big record as the first female Ghanaian Singjay to release a strictly Dancehall album.
“King Of The Queens” she calls it is a 4 powerful album EP she’s released on this day, Saturday, October 12, 2019.
Buy & Stream Album here:
- Track 1 on the EP is “King Of The Queens” produced by Nature.
- Track 2 is “Stamina” produced by Riddim Boss.
- Track 3 is “Slow It Down” produced by B2.
- Track 4 is “Change Your Style” produced by Tubhani Muzik.
This arguably makes AK Songstress the first ever to defend Dancehall in Ghana with a strictly rustic Ragga album.