Veteran gospel musician, Cindy Thompson has revealed that even though she is almost 45-years, she is still trusting God to give birth to her first child.
The veteran musician in an interview with Accra FM’s Nana Romeo revealed that she has been married for four years now, she is yet to give birth to her first child.
- New Music: Vanessa Nice Out With ‘All Night Long’ Featuring Kuami Eugene
- Sarkodie and Obrafour Join Edemfest 2019 Line Up
- “Sarkodie Is Dangerous, Rappers Be Very Afraid” – Ice Prince Sends A Warning To All Rappers
- Sad: Chris Attoh’s Woes Continues As He Loses Dad
- Relationship Corner: Characteristics of an Unhealthy Relationship
Asked whether she was feeling pressure from her in laws to give birth, she mentioned that her trust in God is so high that everyone around her believes that a baby will come at the right time.
Its been four years now since I for married and a baby is yet to come. However, I don’t feel pressured by my husband or his family about the situation.
My faith in God is so high that I believe in his own right time, He will do it for me wonderfully.
She was speaking on Accra FM’s midmorning show, Ayekoo Ayekoo hosted by award-winning presenter, Nana Romeo everyday between the hours of 10am to 12pm.