Late Dancehall songstress’ father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng says he has not heard Ghanaian sensational musician Wendy Shay’s song before and cannot tell what type of song she does.
Speaking in a one on one interview with Ghanaian Journalist (Mustapha Nii Okai Inusah) popularly known as Attractive Mustapha, Nana Opoku Kwarteng said Wendy Shay’s producer, Bullet who was her daughter’s manager until her shocking demise once claimed he is replacing Wendy Shay with late Ebony which he, Nana Kwarteng did not agree with.
- Wow! Here’s How Much Ghanaian Artistes Make From YouTube
- Breaking: Akuapem Poloo Jailed 90 days Over Nude Photos With Son
- Football: Ghana’s VAR Project Team Approved By FIFA
- Breaking: Twitter To Establish Presence in Africa With Ghana As Its Headquarters
- ‘Mark This Date Down, Your Breakthrough Is Coming This year’ – Abeiku Santana Prophesies to Black Sherif
Ebony’s father reiterated that no one can replace her late daughter with any artiste including Wendy Shay.
When asked if he has heard Wendy Shay’s song before, he said no, he has not heard Wendy Shay’s song before and do not know how she sings.
As to if he can identify her, Nana Opoku Kwarteng said he cannot tell.
He added that he likes Reggae and Dancehall so any musician who does not fall in that category is out.