Late Dancehall songstress’ father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng says he has not heard Ghanaian sensational musician Wendy Shay’s song before and cannot tell what type of song she does.
Speaking in a one on one interview with Ghanaian Journalist (Mustapha Nii Okai Inusah) popularly known as Attractive Mustapha, Nana Opoku Kwarteng said Wendy Shay’s producer, Bullet who was her daughter’s manager until her shocking demise once claimed he is replacing Wendy Shay with late Ebony which he, Nana Kwarteng did not agree with.
- Chief One tipped as ‘next to blow’ after Black Sherif — gets major endorsements from Reggie Rockstone, Samini, Gramps Morgan, Giovani Caleb, GH Kwaku, Jerry Justice, and many more!
- The Undaground: Checkout this hot freestyle by Lalid Music
- Video: Frustrated University of Ghana students speak out about accommodation crisis
- #Uninspired: Teephlow hints at retiring after 2022
- Shatta Wale enraged by Rema’s tweet about Ghanaian girls
Ebony’s father reiterated that no one can replace her late daughter with any artiste including Wendy Shay.
When asked if he has heard Wendy Shay’s song before, he said no, he has not heard Wendy Shay’s song before and do not know how she sings.
As to if he can identify her, Nana Opoku Kwarteng said he cannot tell.
He added that he likes Reggae and Dancehall so any musician who does not fall in that category is out.