Late Dancehall songstress’ father, Nana Opoku Kwarteng says he has not heard Ghanaian sensational musician Wendy Shay’s song before and cannot tell what type of song she does.
Speaking in a one on one interview with Ghanaian Journalist (Mustapha Nii Okai Inusah) popularly known as Attractive Mustapha, Nana Opoku Kwarteng said Wendy Shay’s producer, Bullet who was her daughter’s manager until her shocking demise once claimed he is replacing Wendy Shay with late Ebony which he, Nana Kwarteng did not agree with.
- New Music: Vanessa Nice Out With ‘All Night Long’ Featuring Kuami Eugene
- Sarkodie and Obrafour Join Edemfest 2019 Line Up
- “Sarkodie Is Dangerous, Rappers Be Very Afraid” – Ice Prince Sends A Warning To All Rappers
- Sad: Chris Attoh’s Woes Continues As He Loses Dad
- Relationship Corner: Characteristics of an Unhealthy Relationship
Ebony’s father reiterated that no one can replace her late daughter with any artiste including Wendy Shay.
When asked if he has heard Wendy Shay’s song before, he said no, he has not heard Wendy Shay’s song before and do not know how she sings.
As to if he can identify her, Nana Opoku Kwarteng said he cannot tell.
He added that he likes Reggae and Dancehall so any musician who does not fall in that category is out.