Just a day after spitting venom on his strained relationship with his former boss Stonebwoy, Kelvynboy has moved to acknowledge them at a performance on University of Ghana campus.
- Black Sherif’s ‘Destiny’ Reaches A Landmark 1 Million streams on Audiomack
- GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING REGGAE ROYALTY MORGAN HERITAGE, GEARS UP FOR RELEASE OF HIGHLY ANTICIPATED LEGACY ALBUM ON MAY 28
- Wow! Kofi Kinaata and Diana Hamilton To Release A Song Together, ‘We’ve Got Life’
- King Promise Signs Deal With 5k Records and Sony Music UK
- Melinda Gates Now A Billionaire After She Gets Stock Transfer From Bill Gates
In a cameo performance that lasted for just 8 minutes, Kelvin Brown as known privately seized the opportunity to pass some good comments about Stonebwoy and all the BHIM Natives.
I want to say biggups to all my fans, to Stonebwoy and BHIM Nation. BHIM Nation is my family and I will forever remain a fan – He said
Kelvynboy was billed to perform alongside Fameye, Opanka, and Twitch at the Akwaaba night for freshers organized by 3fm in collaboration with the University of Ghana SRC.