Living a single life is one people normally consider as inappropriate especially when the individual has ‘come of age’ and is supposed to be in a relationship that will lead to marriage sooner or later.
Probably the pressures associated with single life pushed relationship expert and playwright, Uncle Ebo Whyte to choose it as his main topic for presentation during the Singles Summit at the Rev. Thomas Clegg Methodist Church at Kaneshie. The program which was hosted by Head Pastor of the church Rev. Nii Laryea saw a score of young people in the church gather to gain some nuggets of wisdom from the expert.
According to him, single people who do not love themselves enough fail the main core of being a single person. He says the key to getting a loved one is loving yourself first. Personal Branding was the second major point highlighted by Uncle Ebo. He further mentioned Not being realistic, being desperate to get married and others as the top ten mistakes single people make.
Read all the ten points below
- Not loving yourself enough
- Not understanding personal branding
- Not being realistic enough
- Being too desperate to get married as it is okay being single
- Not knowing what the opposite sex wants or looks for
- Not understanding the rules of dating
- Introducing sex too early into relationships
- Not knowing what to look out for in a partner
- Not knowing how to keep a relationship going
- expecting someone to make you happy as you owe yourself your happiness